3 week Educational program
For People with Early Stage Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias.
• Simultaneous program for care partners.
The diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease is life-changing and leads to many questions. What will this mean for me and my family? How do I plan for the future? Where can I get the help I need?
Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Early Stage Alzheimer’s or Related Dementias and a simultaneously class, Living with Alzheimer’s: For Care Partners of the Early Stage Person, is an interactive three-part program where you will have a chance to hear from others who have been where you are. We will discuss what you need to know, what you need to plan and what you can do to navigate this chapter of your life.
Topics covered will include:
• Understanding Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss
• Partnering with your medical team
• Effective communication and telling others about the diagnosis
• Coping with changes and making decisions
• Daily strategies and safety issues
• Opportunities for supporting research
• Resources for people with early-stage Alzheimer's disease
Pre-registration is required by filling the form below or by phone or email. See below for more details. For information and support 24 hours a day, contact the Alzheimer’s Association at email@example.com or call 1.800.272.3900.
Date and time:
There are currently no events being offered at this time. Please check back soon.
Fields in bold are required.